ss_blog_claim=6b430a2fa1c9ba618e9157b9e10a0e2c

Saturday, June 26, 2010

(30) Comments

Dinning room as weight loss strategy

Dining room is a room where all family members often meet and be the warmest place in the house. But it might also be the source of your unwanted weight. The size of your plate, the wattage of your lamp and the paint colors of room wall has a direct effect on what or how much you eat.

We make a habit of filling our plates and finishing what’s on it. So try to find a smaller plate, 2 inches is good (most of the existing plate sized 12 inches). And we will serve our self 22% fewer calories per meal, which can mean about 2 pound weight loss in a month.

Brighter is better in the dining room, while dim lights lower inhibitions of all kinds. Let plenty of light into our dining area by switching to higher-wattage light bulbs. Because we tend to eat more in darkened rooms and bright light can improves our mood.

Colors affect our minds and our physiologies. Studies show that being in a room that is predominantly red or orange stimulates appetite, while blue is a well known appetite suppressant. Very little blue food found in nature aside from blueberries and some plums. Also, humans are geared to avoid foods that are poisonous and blue coloring in food is often a sign of spoilage or poison. It simply causes a slight psychological change that makes people feel less hungry.
| More

30 Responses to "Dinning room as weight loss strategy"
mono said :
July 2, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Good Inform
Thanks for sharing,nice to met your blog.I like this blog and your post!! Great
Wai Bahai said :
July 13, 2010 at 10:59 AM
The dining room is also convenient for a dis
Koje said :
July 13, 2010 at 6:15 PM
Ohh, nice founding this blog..
but I am doing weightadding, hehe
thanks :)
Jabon said :
July 14, 2010 at 8:08 PM
thank for inform ... i like it
Blogger said :
July 27, 2010 at 10:30 PM
this is my first visit here
greething friendship my friend
good job
JENIE=) said :
July 31, 2010 at 7:17 PM
great advices...maybe i'll make a blue spaghetti or sumthing haha.

missing your visits...come visit me real soon

HEALTHINFO@EarthyMe
heartQUAKES
life round meNyou
at-a-blink
August 4, 2010 at 9:34 AM
I stopped by your blog today. Great advice. I'd forgotten about the colors. I'll put the red plates away!
Ann
Less of Me
Johan said :
August 4, 2010 at 9:02 PM
This is a very helpful post, I was looking for this information. Just so you know I located your blog site when I was doing research for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
Downloadsix3 said :
August 10, 2010 at 9:37 AM
good info...
NgePas said :
August 10, 2010 at 11:02 AM
this is my first visit here
greething friendship my friend
good job .. regards
harris said :
August 11, 2010 at 6:02 AM
nice article

thank u
Blog News said :
August 11, 2010 at 3:04 PM
nice info
thanks
August 14, 2010 at 2:39 AM
To loss weght we have to do exercise at least 2 times a wek. The exercises such as jogging, swimming, fitness and gim.
August 14, 2010 at 2:40 AM
It is very nice information. Thanks for sharing the knowledge about weight loss.
August 14, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Dining with family is a very enjoyable activity but sometimes we tend to overeat because we're having a good time with them. Better prepare healthy dishes like vegetable soups and salads.

Hmmm.. I'm missing my family now and all the great food =).

I also believe in the effect of colors on the mood of diners. The colors affect our appetites thru association. I don't wanna eat blue food.

Keep on posting informative articles. I've read thru most of them.

Thanks
September 7, 2010 at 10:13 PM
nice blog ...
Anonymous said :
September 21, 2010 at 10:09 AM
nice article..thanks for info..
October 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM
lets save our earth
November 1, 2010 at 2:44 PM
good information .
niice article .
salam kenal .
November 16, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Hi
Thanks for sharing the wonderful tips for weight loss . I really got lots of valuable tips here . can you please suggest some tips for gaining the weight ? Thanks for this wonderful article . keep posting...
obat herbal said :
January 16, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Good information....
phone said :
February 1, 2011 at 8:17 PM
makasih atas review nya
February 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM
Thanks for sharing,nice to met your blog.I like this blog and your post!! Great
March 2, 2011 at 11:10 PM
I am agree with it. I find hard losing my weight because of these especially when I and my family eats together. We do usually have our dinner together and I can't help but to eat more.

quickest way to lose weight
March 4, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Hi, Great Share.. its really interest for me
April 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM
This article is very interesting
April 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM
I like this article
May 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM
I was astound to see the topic therefore i opened the page and i am quite excited after reading this.Very well written and quite helpful.
June 12, 2011 at 8:03 AM
This is something new. A very fresh new idea. Usually people tell us to stay away from that dining room. How could we do a weight loss strategy when we are close to dining room? This is question in their mind. I was thinking about the same too at first. But this article really opens my mind. Thanks...

Post a Comment

This is a dofollow blog, but all comments will be moderated. So Be honest and stay on topic.

Powered by WebRing.